[Greasemonkey] mbox archive for this list

Anthony Lieuallen arantius at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 23:32:00 EDT 2005

On 8/30/05, Bill Donnelly <donnelly at snowcrest.net> wrote:
>  There you go. Let me guess. You're a Republican, right?
>  Or one o' them fer'ners. Mebbe a *nixer.

Okay, I was kind enough to make the
don't-send-html-mail-with-strange-big-text request of you in a private
email, but since others have done it on the list I can see that this
is not something that only I feel is annoying and wrong.

But, now you have to go and make insults based not only on politics,
but country of origin and, for whatever crazy reason, preferred
operating system?  That is really wrong, even if you were attempting
to do so in jest.

> Sometimes bad things happen to good people.
> When that happens, those good people should
> seek out and find some bad people.
> And then do something bad to them.
> Just to even things out.
> It's only fair, after all.

And, yes, a 6 line signature is also /bad/ netetiquette.  Quoting it
is too except I'm trying to make a point.