[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey died today?

Drew Amato drewamato at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 02:07:23 EDT 2005

I hate to increase the noise to signal ratio even more, but what I
don't get is why I (and presumably all the other gmail users) can see
Bill's HTML, but not Steve's.

My Gmail seems to (normally) scrub all HTML, whether it's the only
content-type (like Steve's) or part of a multipart/alternative (which
is what Bill's is). I have tried everything possible to send HTML
emails to myself, and they all get rendered as plain text. So why can
I see Bill's +1 and black? Why are Bill's emails magic?

Like I said, I know this isn't the place for the conversation, but
I've been going crazy trying to find the answer, and I figured this
was my last chance to get some restful sleep.