[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey died today?

Bill Donnelly donnelly at snowcrest.net
Tue Aug 30 17:55:10 EDT 2005

It was a joke, son. Don't fall on your sword. ;)

People have been giving me crap about HTML-formatted email
and too-large fonts and I was making light of the situation, is all.

I don't care what people do. If the font is too big, I hit Ctrl-Minus.
Too small and I hit Ctrl-Plus. Can't see it through weird colors, just
View it as Simple HTML or Plain Text. (I remembered that that's
what I do in Tbird -- it's rarely needed, though)

And the email html had an actual bgcolor="#ffff99"
and text="#660000" in the body tag. So my system just
displayed what you sent, apparently. Don't know what
happened there.

--
Sometimes bad things happen to good people.
When that happens, those good people should