[Possible Spam]::Re: [Greasemonkey] bug 11423

Jed jedsbugs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 18:25:04 EDT 2005

>  It's not large and it's not bold. Deal with it already.

uhhh, yes it is... not bold, but large.
Your thunderbird is setting the text to be font size="+1", which is
larger than all of ours.

If you'd like to help us maintain our eye sight, if you could set your
thunderbird installation to only send 'TEXT' emails to this list and
not HTML (or atleast fix the font issue). I'm sure many of us would be
much happier!!

Cheers
-Jed