[Greasemonkey] mbox archive for this list

Bill Donnelly donnelly at snowcrest.net
Tue Aug 30 10:24:38 EDT 2005

I've noticed an increase in spam since I started posting on this list.
Which may or may not be correlated. In full, or in part.
It would be nice if the List software allowed some sort of an email
obfuscation scheme, but it is olde and does not, afaik.
I guess we could suck the file and mangle the email addresses in a
way that would confuse most auto-spammers and then store it back.
And then just do it once in awhile.

--
Sometimes bad things happen to good people.
When that happens, those good people should