[Greasemonkey] problems with 0.5.1, onload

Bill Donnelly donnelly at snowcrest.net
Mon Aug 29 14:11:07 EDT 2005

I wonder if that's the problem I'm having. I'll have to look into it.

Look at the bottom of this script about the problems with Ffx and
addEventListener.

http://amch.questionmarket.com/adsc/d210762/7/211116/randm.js

Which says:

} else if (window.addEventListener) { // DOM Level 2 event model
  //*window.addEventListener("load", DL_write_script, false);*
  // Currently, the event handler is causing problems on some sites
  // under Firefox.  This is due to a known bug in Firefox, which will
  // be fixed in the next release.  Until then, avoid DOM Level 2 events.

Anyone have any comments, hints, suggestions, etc.?

--
Sometimes bad things happen to good people.
When that happens, those good people should