[Greasemonkey] RE: Script Running Multiple Times

Shawn Wilsher sdwilsh at umich.edu
Mon Aug 29 10:02:17 EDT 2005

Chris,

Specifically I'm referring to this script:
http://files.sdwilsh.mine.nu/userscripts/rvb-smilies.user.js

It runs on http://rvb.roosterteeth.com/

I know its running multiple times sometimes because the script adds content
to the site.  Normally it will only be there once, but since the upgrade,
I'll see the content 1, 2, or 3 times.  For what I can tell, it usually
happens more than once when the server is user a lot of stress and page
loads take a while.

Cheers,
Shawn