[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.5.2

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 20:08:27 EDT 2005

Attempts to solve the corrupted profile problem by copying the old
scripts directory rather than moving it. My hypothesis is that the
directory can't be moved (for whatever reason), but that it just fails
silently, and then GM gets into this bad state.

Can somebody who had the corrupt install please try reinstalling GM
0.3.5 on a fresh profile in the same way (user, permissions, etc) that
you installed it before? Then install this 0.5.2. over the top of it
and see if you can duplicate the problem?

If you can, please give me this information:

* state of gm_scripts directory
* state of old school scripts directory (deep inside guid directory)
* state of greasemonkey.version in about:config

Also, this implements the small change that Michael Croft was talking
about in the previous thread. This should get rid of some of the
"should have snarfed foo reference by now" errors.

Also, this includes the fix for the context menu thing.

--
Aaron