[Greasemonkey] Unix Editing ...

Robert G. Werner robert at inreachtech.net
Sun Aug 28 16:01:48 EDT 2005

Nikolas Coukouma <lists at atrus.org> threw a brick through my window on
08/28/2005 11:39 AM -0700 with this note attached:
[snip]
> Yeah, this sucks. The best solution I have right now is detecting that
> the platform is *nix and adding "how to use a shell script workaround"
> to the dialog. Again, I'll see if I can get processes fixed in Deer Park
> so that we can do something easier.
[snip]

Don't forget that there are GUI versions of most popular editors on
Unix and other OS.  Gvim for the vi people.  XEmacs for the others.
These both work fine for me with GM.

--
In Reach Technology:    http://www.inreachtech.net/

Robert G. Werner
robert at inreachtech.net

Tel: 559.304.5122

The purpose of Physics 7A is to make the engineers realize that they're
not perfect, and to make the rest of the people realize that they're not
engineers.