[Greasemonkey] Make The Monkey Do Something Revisited

Dave Land land at aol.com
Sat Aug 27 13:14:40 EDT 2005

Greetings Monkey Fans,

A few weeks ago, on this list was distributed a little collection of
files that gave the statusbar monkey icon the ability to show what
scripts were active (and which had been injected on a given page, and
the ability to deactivate and activate scripts without a trip to the
GM dialog).

I upgraded to 0.5.1 this week, and already I miss my newly-empowered
simian friend.

Did this recent evolutionary development (or should I say
"intelligent design"?) -- make it into the latest version?

If not, what's a poor dumb-monkey-boy to do?

Dave