[Greasemonkey] Question re: client side images and such

Gary gary at inmendham.com
Fri Aug 26 21:23:25 EDT 2005

I'm having trouble loading clients-side button images as part of my user
script. I'm assuming that when you made the security fix you put all
directories but chrome off-limits. It also appears you made it more
difficult (possible?) to pre-install scripts and other files in a custom
version of the .xpi. by putting the scripts in a folder outside the xpi
path.

This creates some headaches for me as I would like to make my script
compatible with both ie and firefox by placing the images where both
programs can easily and reliably access them. Any suggestions regarding
a work-around... I probably missed the obvious.

http://www.userscript.org/scripts/show/1296

-Gary