[Greasemonkey] Re: 0.5.1 (a few small things), and a plan

Bill Donnelly donnelly at snowcrest.net
Fri Aug 26 11:57:43 EDT 2005

Just reiterating my previous post as an FYI:

/I know there have been some issues with uninstalling Gm.
Check out the *Extension Uninstaller* extension./

I'm curious as to how good of an uninstall it will do on Gm.
I suppose I could try it and see. If I do, I will let people know.
If anyone else does, can you please post your results. TIA

Sometimes bad things happen to good people.
When that happens, those good people should
seek out and find some bad people.
And then do something bad to them.
Just to even things out.
It's only fair, after all.