[Greasemonkey] Unix Editing ...

Robert G. Werner robert at inreachtech.net
Fri Aug 26 00:19:19 EDT 2005

While tending the communal fire on 08/25/2005 10:05 PM -0700,
chris feldmann <cfeldmann at gmail.com> mentioned after adding another log:
[snip]
> And also the console was unresponsive. ESC:wq CTL-C, whatever, it was
> dead. So I killed it and firefox and started firefox from a menu so it
> wouldn't have a console to dump the editor into, and in that case the
> edit button in the GM dialog just does nothing.
[snip]
I pointed it at gvim,  an X11 editor and had no problems (did have to
find the path to gvim but that was simple: which gvim from the command
line).

--
In Reach Technology:    http://www.inreachtech.net/

Robert G. Werner
robert at inreachtech.net

Tel: 559.304.5122

Operator, please trace this call and tell me where I am.