[Greasemonkey] Download error

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 11:50:37 EDT 2005

Is there any more information than that message? I just double-checked
the install on Deer Park and it worked for me. I installed earlier
this morning a few times on current FF.

What version, specifically, of FF are you running? What happens if you
go directly to the download location:
https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&id=748

What about if you download the xpi to your desktop and drag onto FF?

--
Aaron