[Greasemonkey] New GM_ function request.

Adam Judson adamsplugins at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 11:02:08 EDT 2005

On 23/08/05, Nikolas Coukouma <lists at atrus.org> wrote:
> As I said, the solution is more general,

I agree a more general solution is better.  And I suspect "use my
extension from GM" is
not an uncommon request.  Also, given the amount of cut and paste in
most scripts, a
library of reusable script elements (packaged as an extension) seems desirable.

> if( export_to_GM ) {
>   export_to_GM("tamperdata_open", someFunc);
> }

I think I'm still missing something.

Where would the above code go?  In the script, or in my extension?

If my extension, I don't understand how export_to_GM would ever be defined.

If it goes in the script, then the only thing I can really do is open
a xul file that includes my
.js, as I can't see my javascript to call other functions directly.