[Greasemonkey] Hooking into Gmail

Mihai Parparita mihai.parparita at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:23:14 EDT 2005

I have a line in my about page that says "All entries and code on this
site are licensed under a Creative Commons License." That links to the
specific CC license that I picked
(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/). I've read that
Creative Commons is not really suited for code, but I haven't had the
time time (or interest) to investigate further.

Mihai