[Greasemonkey] Quick'n'Dirty JS filetype changer

GuidoZ uberguidoz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 00:43:51 EDT 2005

I love GM and have been recommending it to alot of people. One of the
problems I've run into that I wouldn't expect to - people were having
problems changing the JS files to be text instead of script (execute).
So I decided to write a few .REG files at first to help them, which
turned into batch files that auto-merged the REG files, and evemtually
became an EXE that is self-contained for the whole thing (using Quick
Batch File compiler).

The end result seems to work pretty well. I have a separate EXE for
Win9x systems and one for NT/2K/xp systems. Both are included in the
following ZIP file, along with a ReadMe and the source code. Hopefully
they will help someone else! Feel free to repost them anywhere or edit
them to suit your needs. Licensed under the CC Share deed v2.5 here:
 - http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/

You can grab the ZIP file here: (about 148Kb)
 - http://www.guidoz.com/greasemonkey/

ZIP file is passworded for protection. Pass is: guidoz

Let me know if you have problems or questions.

--
Peace. ~G