[Greasemonkey] Hooking into Gmail

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 20:09:01 EDT 2005

It's a little strange that right clicking activates the checkbox. I
can sorta see what you're going for, but I don't really think they
should be linked that way.

Also, I read your explanation about how you came to the right-click,
but I still think a hover with a two second delay or something would
be better.