[Greasemonkey] IE/JScript and Firefox/JS Diffs

Bill Donnelly donnelly at snowcrest.net
Mon Aug 15 14:35:04 EDT 2005

_/*Bastid!*/_

That's exactly what it is. I didn't think it was that big.
But it's a little over 600 characters.

Yet another reason why I don't like IE.

It used to be about 2000 characters, but then they changed it in 6,
I believe. And now I hear they are going to make it even smaller,
or have, in 7, and future versions. Which wouldn't be that bad
if there was a decent work-around, but I don't think there is.
I'll look around, though. Mebbe some bright person came up with something.

Anyway.....

Thanks!

--
Sometimes bad things happen to good people.
When that happens, those good people should