[Greasemonkey] New Greasemonkey UI

Bill Donnelly donnelly at snowcrest.net
Sun Aug 14 22:42:26 EDT 2005

Easy to do in the XML app.

I think things are getting to the point where we need an actual
options/properties dialog with some selectable options so
people can select the best Gm features they want to use and
not use the others. It's past time for that.

It's a little harder for the programmers, because they have to
put the conditional logic in the program, but it's not terrible.

Please have that done by the end of the week.

;)

--
Sometimes bad things happen to good people.
When that happens, those good people should