[Greasemonkey] Re: Make the monkey do something (Was: New Greasemonkey UI)

Anthony Lieuallen arantius at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 23:22:23 EDT 2005

Updated at the above url, clicking the list really disables/enables
scripts (duh, was as easy as config.save() ...).

Anyway, I started something that I had hoped for before, getting the
user script commands there under the monkey.  From the relatively new
structure, I thought this would be as easy as pushing on a second (and
third) menu commander, but definetly not.  Seems like all the
GM_MenuCommander functions will need to be changed to deal with that.