[Greasemonkey] Make the monkey do something (Was: New Greasemonkey UI)

Anthony Lieuallen arantius at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 11:28:13 EDT 2005

> On 8/13/05, Anthony Lieuallen <arantius at gmail.com> wrote:
> > (P.S.  Just really browser.xul and browser.js modified.  Easier to
> > just package it up like that though.)
> Those two files aren't in the xpi file you linked to.

Guh!  Those files disappeared from my drive completely! (Apparently
before I archived them up) so I just re-wrote what I did.  The
checkboxes work now (figured out you need to set checked to the STRING
true or false, not the boolean value).

I just don't know from within the context it is in how to
enable/disable a script, so that just alerts a message that we should
do it.

Updated at http://www.arantius.com/misc/greasemonkey/greasemonkey-0.5-plus.xpi

(And by the time you read this, I'll probably have incorporated the
toolbar button from Valentin as well)