[Greasemonkey] New Greasemonkey UI

Michael Bierman greasemonkey at thebiermans.net
Sun Aug 14 03:28:06 EDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Land

I'm with Mark: everything thinks it deserves its own toolbar or at least
an icon in an existing toolbar. Consider this one vote for a status-bar
popup OR moving all the stuff that Greasemonkey adds to the Tools menu
into a Greasemonkey submenu, possibly including this new submenu...

[Michael Bierman] As someone said earlier, at least users can easily remove
icons from the toolbar. :)  As for everybody wanting an icon in the toolbar,
that's true, but I have three extensions that put icons in the status bar so I'm
not sure which will be over populated first.