[Greasemonkey] New Greasemonkey UI

Anthony Lieuallen arantius at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 21:55:50 EDT 2005

GM "0.5 plus" I just whipped up a not-very-functional functional demo,
of what I described earlier.

http://www.arantius.com/misc/greasemonkey/greasemonkey-0.5-plus.xpi

Button in the status bar as always, left click is quick global GM
enable/disable as always.  Right click is a context menu with the
enable and manage items from Valentin's version, as well as a list of
all installed scripts.  They're color coded for if they are
enabled/disabled/injected.

Not working so far: making those menu items checkboxes instead of (in
addition to?) color coding for enable/disable status.
Actually enabling or disabling the script when clicking on it.  My
function runs, but it's obviously modifying a copy of the scripts
array, not the one GM really uses.

I invite discussion.  I know some people would like a toolbar buton
also/instead.  Looking for other ideas/issues.

(P.S.  Just really browser.xul and browser.js modified.  Easier to
just package it up like that though.)