[Greasemonkey] New Greasemonkey UI

Valentin Laube valentin.laube at gmx.net
Sat Aug 13 01:03:38 EDT 2005

Dave Land wrote:
> Incidentally, your new UI didn't appear at all on my copy of GM

Have a look at the customize toolbar dialog, maybe it hides there.

Unfortunately there seems to be a problem with customizing the toolbar.
If you remove the Greasemonkey button from the toolbar the wrong icon
shows up in the dialog. If you drag it back to the toolbar it stays this
way but reverts to the monkey if you restart Firefox.
I don't know whats happening there, maybe somebody else does...

- Valentin