[Greasemonkey] GM_xmlhttpRequest and events that don't happen right away...

Thom Wetzel thomw at lmnopc.com
Fri Aug 12 10:45:39 EDT 2005

Bookburro is the classic example of how to do it:
http://overstimulate.com/userscripts/bookburro.user.js

Just search for `run_queries` in the source.  The first instance is
where the run_queries function is being created, and the the second
instance of it is where it's being used in an object called box's
onclick event.

Thom