[Greasemonkey] greasemonkey and changing css properties.

Saravanan saravanannkl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 14:33:29 EDT 2005

Probably my Greasemonkey script MozTxtAlignFix can help u.

http://www.greasemonkeyed.com/scripts/show/1480

This script checks for Tamil(an Indian Language) content and acts on it.

to bypass this replace the statement MozTxtAlignFix.processPage(); with
MozTxtAlignFix.fixTags(document.body);

Thanks
Saravanan