[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey not executing same script ondifferentcomputers

Christopher Smith chrisjunk at misdb.com
Tue Aug 9 17:00:44 EDT 2005

Reading the Javascript Console from top-down (is that the correct order for
the error messages?  I think I was reading from the bottom up before, but a
quick glance at the script you sent over lends me to think I was reading it
incorrectly)

DBG: progress for our DOMWindow

DBG: Got unsafe Doc

DBG: Got sanity string

DBG: Insane!:**SNIP Entire HTML, I can include this if you need it, but it
seemed excessive**

DBG: finally

As I said, I can include the HTML for the page, but it seemed excessive for
this list.

Thanks for your help

Chris