[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey not executing same script ondifferent computers

Christopher Smith chrisjunk at misdb.com
Tue Aug 9 16:27:42 EDT 2005

After replacing the dochandler.js file I still receive the same two errors:

Error: Invalid state. Should have had a progress event and snarfed a sandbox
ctor by now.
Source Code:
0

Error: Invalid document, could not get global object.
****SNIP ENTIRE CONTENTS OF HTML HERE**** ****END SNIP**** Source Code:
0

Does that tell you anything? :)

Chris