[Greasemonkey] Thanks for OSCON presentation

Mark Pilgrim pilgrim at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 14:08:39 EDT 2005

On 8/9/05, Kirby Krueger <kirbyk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Haven't yet, but I've got a few ideas to play with.  I've used company
> resources to print out a copy of Dive Into Greasemonkey.

Wow, I can't tell you how much trouble I would get into if I did that.
 Although it might be worth it just to have a copy of the GNU GPL with
an "IBM Confidential" watermark on it...

(BTW, I wrote Dive Into Greasemonkey.  Happy reading, and feel free to
ping me on- or off-list if you have any questions.)

-Mark