[Greasemonkey] regards diveintogreasemonkey.org

Bill Donnelly donnelly at snowcrest.net
Mon Aug 8 15:06:58 EDT 2005

I'm confused about who is doing what and writing what book and such, so....

This regards: http://diveintogreasemonkey.org/debug/

I was looking for the "advanced" Gm logging pref there, that dumps a lot of
the 'internal' Gm messages, and I didn't see it, or any of the few
others. (?)
Is this a missed thing and/or going to be added at some point? I know this
specific one is more for Gm debugging, but it would be nice to have pretty
much all info about Gm there, even if it's listed under an "advanced"
section,
or whatever. Is there a specific "prefs" section that I missed?

--
Sometimes bad things happen to good people.
When that happens, those good people should