AW: [Greasemonkey] How can I save the content of a document?

Paul Lenz paul at lenz-online.de
Sat Aug 6 20:56:52 EDT 2005

> > > That's an interesting idea..
> >
> > But it does not work. Seems that GM_setValue() is disabled
> > in 0.3.5 :(
>
> All API functions are disabled in 0.3.5.  However, 0.5 is
> beta, and while there are some reported issues, it's working
> for most people, and the APIs are functional.

Now I tried 0.5 beta. Some scripts work, some other don't work.
They produce errors like this:

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned
failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)
[nsIScriptableUnicodeConverter.ConvertToUnicode]"
nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)"
location: "JS frame :: chrome://greasemonkey/content/utils.js ::
getContents :: line 160"  data: no]

> Worst case,
> you can go back to 0.3.5 if it doesn't work out for you.

Seems that I have to do this :(

Paul Lenz