[Greasemonkey] 0.5.0 bug

Bill Donnelly donnelly at snowcrest.net
Thu Aug 4 15:45:30 EDT 2005

Here is a fairly bad bug in 0.5.0 because it causes
GmScripts to not be injected. (or executed -- whichever)

Error: [Exception... "'Error: No menu commaner found for URL:
http://www.domain.tld/directory/document.html'
when calling method: [nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent]"
nsresult: "0x8057001c (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_JS_OBJECT)"
location: "<unknown>"  data: no]

If it helps, or matters, the page in question was created
via a bookmarklet using window.open(), document.write(), etc.,
in a new tab/window. I think this is the only time I've seen
this error occur now. (and I think it's been there for quite
some time -- at least 0.3.5, I believe, or 0.4.0 at best)

I just installed 0.5.0. Firefox 1.0.6 on Windows.

--
Jack the Ripper may have been quite insane,
but he had beautiful penmanship.