[Greasemonkey] Re: GM Statusbar Icon

Jeremy Dunck jdunck at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 11:32:23 EDT 2005

On 8/4/05, Jeff Barr <jeff at vertexdev.com> wrote:
> Alternatively, how about some kind of animated display of:
>
> 1 - The original page HTML
> 2 - #1 as modified by first matching script
> 3 - #2 as modified by second matching script
> 4 - etc.

There's a technical problem with this idea, as well.  Scripts get
injected before the DOMLoad completes, and well before the user could
choose to execute one.  Some scripts will depend on this to work
correctly.

I suppose a hacky way to get there would be to reload the page each
time, remembering some state between the loads to indicate that this
time we should inject the first 4 of 7 scripts.

Would it really be useful?