[Greasemonkey] GreaseMonkey does not work

Arvid Jakobsson arvid.jakobsson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 15:48:30 EDT 2005

I get this error if i use the characters Ä. Ä or Ö in my scripts. It
doesn't matter where they are, I get this error anyway.

Error : uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code:
0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)
[nsIScriptableUnicodeConverter.ConvertToUnicode]"  nsresult: "0x80004005
(NS_ERROR_FAILURE)"  location: "JS frame ::
chrome://greasemonkey/content/utils.js :: getContents :: line 160"  data:
no]