[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkeyed.com, userscript.org, forums, source code, and the future of our community

Jesse Andrews anotherjesse at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 20:51:49 EDT 2005

The related scripts is definitely a possiblity.  It would tie in good
with a recommendation system on the site:

I recommend "..." instead
I recommend "..." as well as.

Also we can give authors a way to add "parents", whose javascript DNA
contributed to the creation of this script.

-----

But to keep things simple it seems like while the script is mostly the
same as the parent script, it should be accessible through the parent
script.

There probably should be some way of determining which version of the
script is more used by the community, as if there are 5 different
versions of the script it may be hard to determine which version you
should use.  Although perhaps having users comment on revisions, and
have the comments visible from all revisions, but having a link to the
given revision from the comment.

Jesse