[Greasemonkey] Could there be also just an announce-list

shirish agarwal shirishag75 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 02:00:16 EDT 2005

Hi guys,
             I'm no developer but would like to be abreast of whenever
greasemonkey updates to the next stable version. Possible if somebody
is doing something on that. I've subscribed to the list but not to the
messages hence if somebody knows something plz. send me the mail
personally so I can know if something is in works. If the moderator
himself can take care of this or knows something about it then he can
send me the details & this doesn't need to be posted.
                   --
          Shirish Agarwal
        Life is a dream Enjoy it!