[Greasemonkey] I am looking for 2 scripts bis

cxp1 at free.fr cxp1 at free.fr
Wed Aug 3 11:30:22 EDT 2005

Bonjour,

> I am looking for 2 scripts :
> 1) like slogger or control S, automaticly save all www pages in
> specified directory eg : C:\Documents and Settings\User\Mes
> documents\www pages ; 2) inject url, date and hour in "cliquable"
> colored link

"Shehu Dikko" <news.shehu at gmx.net> answer me :

Try an extension instead, like the excellent ScrapBook:

http://amb.vis.ne.jp/mozilla/scrapbook/

Of course, I use already scrapbook firefox extension ans ad's, but the cliquable links are just in pages "scrapbooked" not in all pages that I save with slogger... I am looking for a greasemonkey script that makes the same thing, most simply than these "slogger" and "scrapbook" to inject cliquable link in all pages visited  without action  of  my  part...

Cordialement.

Félix le Chat