[Greasemonkey] us.o ideas, gm UI ideas and my own script

Bill Donnelly donnelly at snowcrest.net
Mon Aug 1 21:35:22 EDT 2005

One thing I would like to see rather than a
thumbs up/down or a "Five Star" rating, is a
count of how many people gave it the rating they did.
So you could have three or more categories, probably
color-coded, just colored squares with a number in them.
Maybe red for "Don't Like it/Don't suggest it",
white, yellow, or orange for "Neutral/no opinion", and
green for "like it/suggest it". Or something like that.

--
Jack the Ripper may have been quite insane,
but he had beautiful penmanship.