[Greasemonkey] userscripts.org / greasemonkeyed.com hackfest! tonight at 9pm EST

Nikolas Coukouma lists at atrus.org
Mon Aug 1 16:55:32 EDT 2005

Jeff Barr wrote:

>What, if I may ask, are wikified scripts?
>
>Jeff;

See Aaron's post "Greasemonkeyed.com, userscript.org, forums, source
code, and the future of our community." He talks about fixing other
people's scripts when they break, which is the same sort of thing a wiki
does: anyone can create and edit pages. There's some more discussion in
that thread about versioning and stuff.

In the archives, it starts here:
http://www.mozdev.org/pipermail/greasemonkey/2005-July/004654.html
And spills over into August