[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkeyed.com, userscript.org, forums, sourcecode, and the future of our community

Jesse Andrews anotherjesse at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 12:54:44 EDT 2005

> Yes, I think this is a great idea. It also provides hosting for those who
> don't have a place to host a script themselves and, as it says below, allows
> for better and faster maintenance of scripts.

gmed is already doing hosting of scripts.   so we need to add
abilities for revisioning, marking compatability, ...

> I would also suggest that each script could include a place (perhaps another
> wiki page) for wish lists, etc. so that the author(s) always have in front
> of them a list of things people have requested.

Definitely!

Regarding legality, it would be nice to note the license in the script
progmatically.

@license BSD
or
@license GPL

Or perhaps we should request that all scripts in the repository are
licensed gpl or bsd?

Jesse