[Greasemonkey] find_feeds.user.js - version 0.9

Jeff Barr jeff at vertexdev.com
Mon Aug 1 08:03:12 EDT 2005

Hi Phil,

Great ideas. I just rolled out version 0.9.2 of the script:

   http://www.syndic8.com/find_feeds.user.js

It adds an "Ignore" button to the UI. If you press it, you
won't be prompted to suggest the URLs on the page anymore.

By the way, generic GM question. I am persisting the list
of URLs to be ignored as a single GM_setValue call right
now. How long can such a value be?

I will address the license issue soon.

Jeff;

* RSS Feeds:       http://www.syndic8.com