[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.5 beta and Firefox 1.0.6

drac lairmail at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 15:36:38 EDT 2005

On 8/1/05, Jeremy Dunck <jdunck at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/1/05, drac <lairmail at gmail.com> wrote:
> It sounds like GM is disabled?  Is the monkey in the lower right
> corner black and white (and frowning) or color (and smiling)?
> Or, please check about:config for greasemonkey.enabled.
Greasemonkey was definitely enabled (at least the icon was indicating
so. I didn't know about the about:config entry though, thanks).

As it turns out, I reinstalled Firefox 1.0.6 (after backing up my
scripts) and that seemed to do the trick. I still can't explain why it
happened though.

Changing to a fresh profile didn't work, but reinstalling Firefox
somehow made Greasemonkey start working again :)

Drac