[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkeyed.com, userscript.org, forums, source code, and the future of our community

Jason Schramm jason.schramm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 03:01:58 EDT 2005

What's the status of userscripts.org? I would help out if there is
something there to help. There could be a nice script editing process
whereby you makes changes to the current code in a form, and then
maybe users rate the new changes with a credibility-oriented system.
The more changes you get accepted the more credibility you have. And
changes could be rated by users as to their difficulty, and the more
difficult or important fixes would garner more credibility. And there
would need to be an admin or two to make definitive changes, see that
people aren't trying to game the system.