[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.3

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 04:32:57 EDT 2005

Here's an update which includes migration code from earlier versions.
The first time this version runs, it will convert your scripts
directory to the new format.

It makes a backup first, so don't worry about losing your config.
Please try it out.

If it screws up, send the contents of your JS Console and details of
what went wrong. I want to get this code right before putting it on
the site.

Backups of your old configuration can be found in %tmp%/{largest
integer directory}. Greasemonkey should report the actual path to you
in case of error.

--
Aaron