[Greasemonkey] Re: smileyfy

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 04:19:23 EDT 2005

So, I looked into the nightlies situation.

We are breaking on document.getElementById, a rather important
function. It is there, but it doesn't do anything. It appears to
return null for any element in the overlay.

Extension developer extension also breaks in this way, so I'm thinking
this must be a wide problem. Going to look into it more, but sorry --
doesn't appear to be an easy win.

--
Aaron