[Greasemonkey] GreaseMonkey 0.2.6 doesn't work on Firefox nightly?

Mook mook.moz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 20:19:49 EDT 2005

Hi,

Just installed GreaseMonkey (0.2.6) on a Firefox trunk nightly (see
below).  It doesn't seem to work - in (GM's) browser.xul, in the load
listener, e.view seems to be undefined.  Replacing |e.view| with
|e.explicitOriginalTarget.defaultView| (in browser.xul, the call to
initGMXmlHttp(), and in greasemonkey.js, the assignment to
GM_registerMenuCommand) seems to fix things.

Not sure if anyone else is seeing this (there seems to be mention of
this anywhere), so maybe something was just broken with my particular
build of Firefox.  I have tried using a fresh profile, doesn't seem to
help any.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b2)
Gecko/20050330 Firefox/1.0+
checkout start: Wed Mar 30 14:57:42 PST 2005
checkout finish: Wed Mar 30 15:19:23 PST 2005

--
Mook
mook.moz at gmail