[Galician] Fwd: Firefox Live website translation

Enrique Estévez Fernández keko.gl en gmail.com
Mér Out 26 23:55:00 PDT 2011

Boas.

Nova campaña de mozilla. Como vedes, se ledes o correo, vamos ter pouco tempo.

Se empregan o sistema que comenta no correo, vanse traducir as cadeas
nun bloc de notas, pero en liña. Non é a primeira vez que traduzo
algunha cadea empregando ese sistema. Algún voluntario para botar unha
man coas traducións.

Cando estea aberto o lugar, copio as cadeas e envíoas neste correo
para que axudedes. Se non hai voluntarios, xa o tento facer sen enviar
máis correos a rolda.

Saúdos.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: William Reynolds <williamr en mozilla.com>
Date: 2011/10/26
Subject: Firefox Live website translation
To: dev-l10n-web en lists.mozilla.org, dev-l10n-announce en lists.mozilla.org

Hi all,

I'm excited to share that we'll be relaunching the Firefox Live
campaign in November. It's a brand campaign focused on telling the
Mozilla story and showing streaming video of red pandas. Similar to
last year, we've adopted three red panda (firefox) cubs at a zoo, and
we'll be streaming video of them on a single-page site. There's
nothing to translate just now - this email is just a heads-up, but
expect to hear more from us via email/bugs in the next couple days.

The page has been redesigned [1] and has less content than last year,
with about 300 words in total. The style is similar to our recent
mozilla.org sites and includes the recent messaging from our Brand
Toolkit [2].

The site will be staged and ready for translating via SVN on October
28. You'll be able to preview your translations at
http://www-dev.allizom.org/firefoxlive

We will be able to accept translations until November 7 at 9am Pacific
to be included in the site launch. Of course, you are welcome to add
your translations after that date and have it appear in the next
update to the page.

An etherpad for translating text snippets that promote the campaign
will be shared in the next few days once that copy is finalized.

The site will be live for 3-4 months, and there will probably be a few
small updates to the content every few weeks. I'll share more
information as those details are finalized.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments about the
campaign. We're very excited about bringing this successful campaign
to millions of users again and using it as a way to tell our story
about Mozilla and Firefox.

Best,
William

[1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/File:Firefox-Live-2-Designs-v2.pdf