[FirePuddle] FW: [rsdiscuss] FoxTorrent Beta Challenge! (and multi-file support, yo)

Travis Kalanick travis at redswoosh.net
Mon Apr 2 11:07:30 PDT 2007

Hey all,

I haven't seen any activity on Firepuddle recently, and it looks like Mozdev
is listing firepuddle as an "abandoned" project.

Anyways, me and my guys at redswoosh have given a bittorrent-firefox
extension a shot (development pages hosted on Google Code) and are getting
ready for release.

Before getting ahead of ourselves, I want to note that there are still
issues that we're working out-mainly CPU/memory utilization in firefox in
our web UI-we hope to have that worked out in a couple of days.

So we wanted to provide a beta preview to the mozdev community and hope to
get your unforgiving feedback and critique on our product and remaining
issues prior to our public release (expected very shortly).

Please take a look at the thread below, and at our preview site
http://foxtorrent.com/test . . . use username beta at foxtorrent.com . . .
development pages and related stuff hosted on Google Code.

Thanks,

Travis

  _____