[Fasterfox] Feature request...

Tony Gentilcore gentilac at slu.edu
Thu Dec 29 12:00:01 EST 2005

Hi Gus,

The primary mission of Fasterfox is to speed up surfing for the majority of
web surfers.  The benefit of the page load timer to web developers is kind
of ancillary.  I would be slightly hesitant to expand on these types of
features in Fasterfox because the majority of users would probably not need
them.

However, this brings up an interesting idea.  If you have ideas for other
common tasks you perform as a web developer, maybe a spinoff extension might
be in order. A kind of "web developer's extension" that has a whole
collection of features.

Please let me know if you have more ideas.

Tony

  _____